Hello

this beautiful song from this beautiful voice and lady is a dedication for my two diamonds :)

:feel_loved::feel_loved::feel_loved::feel_loved::feel_loved::feel_loved::feel_loved::feel_loved::feel_loved::tmnt::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::sparkle_heart::sparkle_heart::sparkle_heart::sparkle_heart::sparkle_heart::sparkle_heart::budgie::budgie::budgie::budgie::budgie::budgie:

my little girl though keeps asking for some sex but shes not getting any :nono::nono::nono::nono::nut::nut::nut:... this poor boy wants some scratching some preening and hes not getting...just a little.... she only wants it her way....only her being preened....shes truly "spoiled" isnt she? my little princess :) :) she deserves her royal title :))))))))

This can be normal, My Reggie was not mounting Molly for over a year and a half after they got to this stage, Max and Mo have been so close to each other since they was young, but I have not observed them making love, Molly as you know only produced her firs eggs last year and it was only the second batch of three eggs that one hatched but did not live the day, he must of made love but they have been together for many years. I think its down to you as a parent to teach him about the birds and bees Ha Ha. you just need patients and see what happens next.

Maybe my little princess is still learning, Michael....how can I teach her about birds and bees [emoji219] [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]..Maybe she hasn’t realized (or doesn’t care) yet that this boy requires tender and loving moments and also needs some scratching before anything, too. But she’s smart enough to remember that if she regurgitates and feeds him, Marcus gets noticeably overwhelmed and excited, so she focus right on there and she keeps trying to feed him lately, but Marcus insists and keeps asking for a scratch [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Goodmorning forum :)))

It’s almost mid November :)
My little princess has not started plucking her belly yet ( has she decided not to,from now on?i wish it so much) but I know that can change.
They have come so close though, and the way the now feed is like they “feel” each other now...so nice watching it....

They also do it while I’m standing there too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, ok I do not think it will be long before they will start to breed. the male is showing his foot to the female as he goes near her on the perch in the first video, this is showing her he would like to mount her. it will still take a little time for her to crouch down and for him to jump on top

I really hope she won’t start plucking again, Michael....Is constantly in my mind. By the end of November (these last 3 years) it is an obvious thing she does. But so far this November is different...

I was thinking that he may raises his leg for her to show her that she needs to stop asking for feeding? no? you believe is for mounting her? :) :) :)

I can watch him again lately, each time I enter the box in order to clean, he raises his feathers and almost looks like a feathered ball :) showing me his dominance there protecting his area I Guess :)
But when he does so, is on “his days” with lots of interest for the nest. Ohhh they both have stopped completely from chewing the nests entrance :)

Back
Top Bottom