Hi I'm New

Hello and welcome to you and Kiwi from me and my two feathery balls of mischief!

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Yup those parrots are sneaky like that …. one minute you have one and the next thing you know there's more than one, they have their own shelf in the fridge, your life revolves around them, you end up spending more time choosing what is healthiest and best for them and not even given a second thought to what food you want, you just about have a nervous breakdown when their favourite fruit is sold out of a particular shop, your wallpaper has either food stains smeared on it or bits torn off and you don't really care any more your more worried if they ate a little bit by mistake, they look at you in a new way and you have the army, navy, lifeguard and half a dozen vets on standby just in case there's an issue and they have you totally enslaved to their wishes :biggrin:
Mine have me so brain washed wouldn't want to be without any of them EVER and not bothered who thinks I am batty because I only talk about parrots all the time :pancarta:

Back
Top Bottom