Goodbye My Precious Little Green Gremlin

Lisa7284

Today at 5pm Alfie took his last breath and left us. I should have been prepared but I just couldn't bear the thought of losing him. I knew it would be painful to say goodbye but my heart is truly broken.

Over the rainbow bridge with you my precious, feisty, stubborn little gremlin. I hope you finally learn to use those beautiful wings of yours. You have taken the biggest piece of my heart with you and life will not be the same without you. Thank you for memories my little guy, there should have been so many more xxx

Oh Lisa. I am so very sad to hear this. My heart goes out to you. Xxx

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear of your loss Lisa :( huge hugs to you
Sweet dreams Alfie your such a very very special green monster rainbow bridge awaits xxx

oh no, I am so so sorry Lisa, fly free Alfie, you will always be there in your mums heart xx:emoji_heart:

:emoji_cry::emoji_cry: Alfie has flown over the rainbow bridge but his spirit is still here within you @Lisa7284 . This will remain with you always and he will be in our hearts too. He has company with all our other feathered beauties that have gone over the rainbow bridge.
Sending you a hug
We all loved you Alfie and you had the best Mummy in the world. Fly free gorgeous boy xxxxx

OMG I am so sorry, Lisa! This is so sad. Sending hugs. :emoji_hearts: Fly high and free sweet Alfie. :emoji_revolving_hearts:

Back
Top Bottom