Adzuki Beans And Mung Beans

Yes...if you’re cooking...then the packet instructions are fine....just rinse to get rid of any dust or bits of husk......then cook according to the packet ....rapid boil and then simmering.

Thank you. I do them in the microwave - but longer than it says for. I'm always nervous when it comes to cooking beans and legumes for him.

I tried sprouting before and got too paranoid - and threw them away. May give it another go. x

Mung Beans are added to "Top Flight pigeon mix"made by Countrywide.This is soaked for 24 hours and wrinsed well!To this I add chopped apples and diced carrots plus any other veg.The Parrot mix is also from Countrywide or Vogeljungle in Holland (The green parrot shop on line)and all goes in seperate pots for the birds.Egg food is given 8 weeks before they are due to lay and is put in the pulse mix when it is drained.

I also feed Palm Nuts and a large selection of nuts in their shells to Macaws and Thick Billed Parrots (Palm Nuts to all birds that will eat them).If fed on this from weaning they continue to eat them,but if not it can take over 1 year to get them to taste them.

Am not doing too well on finding the website you use though :( so far have located a cannabis supplier, a chiropracts and a health food shop over in Norfolk! :risas3: don't think my flock would be too impressed with any of those :nut:

Thanks Jude :) bet you was getting worried about what I would end up with just then :risas3: parrots covered in corn plasters :pancarta:
right off to investigate :thumbsup:

OOOooooOOOOO liking the look of some of those things :) have to factor in current exchange rate of one euro being 89p :naughty2:

Back
Top Bottom