Introducing Myself

Violetdragonlady

Registered
Just want to introduce myself and new feathered kid Ozzy the Aussie Galah Cockatoo. We picked him up today and he's just settling down. Found this forum when I googled clumsy galah, as he keeps falling down so we've followed the advice and lowered the perches. It's my first time owning a cockatoo although had a White Eared Conure for 14 years since she was a baby. She unfortunately passed away 6 weeks ago in a tragic accident, she's the one in my profile pic. The house wasn't the same without someone saying night but we couldn't have anything similar to her.

Must say I was reasurred by the advice given here that it's just because hes a baby still.

11720020_10153136016799833_1408870524_n.jpg

Sorry for your loss of your conure, but your new baby is such a sweetheart.

When my husband and I first landed at Adelaide airport to emigrate to Oz, the taxi driver pulled out onto the main road and I swear there must have been 50 or more Galahs foraging on a bank of grass. I couldn't believe my eyes. Every time I see a galah, I think of my first day there.

I hope you have many happy years with him. He is a beauty.

Welcome to this lovely forum and hope you will stick around and get the advice you need but also tell us all about your dear little feathered friend.

Hi :welcome:   from me  and my flock.

Love Ozzy what a handsome chap. 

So very sorry about your dear Conure, they leave a big gap when they pass on.

Hope we hear more from you. :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome from me too

Ozzy is gorgeous, sorry to hear of the loss of your conures x

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome:

I have a new CAG, Tobi, who is always falling of things too. He is 14 weeks. He spends most of his time on wobbly perches when playing. Things like ropes and swings and is getting better as each day passes. 

welcome from me to, sorry for your loss, fly free :rose:  Ozzy is a beaut and yes they are clumsy when babies :)

Just want to introduce myself and new feathered kid Ozzy the Aussie Galah Cockatoo. We picked him up today and he's just settling down. Found this forum when I googled clumsy galah, as he keeps falling down so we've followed the advice and lowered the perches. It's my first time owning a cockatoo although had a White Eared Conure for 14 years since she was a baby. She unfortunately passed away 6 weeks ago in a tragic accident, she's the one in my profile pic. The house wasn't the same without someone saying night but we couldn't have anything similar to her.

Must say I was reasurred by the advice given here that it's just because hes a baby still.
Hello and welcome. Sorry for your loss <3

Back
Top Bottom