Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Sapper reacted to DizzyBlue's post in the thread Nail and beak trimming with Like Like.
      I go through more curtains than I care to think! Oh and one of the amazons has decided he doesn't like the door frame :BangHead: door...
    • Sapper replied to the thread Nail and beak trimming.
      From your reply it seems that I expressed myself poorly. I wasn't seeking to source new curtains - I have them. What I failed to get...
      Sometimes I think Bertie is emotionally manipulating me, like turning her back in the morning and not speaking for hours, leaving me to...
    • Sapper reacted to Wendy Cooper-Wolfe's post in the thread Nail and beak trimming with Like Like.
      Yes, everything that needs hiding is hidden and everything else is already a bit frilly where it's been nibbled. 😃
    • Sapper reacted to dianaT's post in the thread Nail and beak trimming with Like Like.
      Yep most definitely. You eventually try to get one step ahead!
      Thank you so much for your valuable confirmation. I am glad I joined The Parrot Club, being such a novice. I do worry about Bertie...
      Thanks for your reassurance
    • Sapper reacted to Zooamazons's post in the thread Nail and beak trimming with Like Like.
      Welcome to the forum. I can only agree with the excellent advice given and concur that Bertie looks fine.
      Morning, Bertie's previous 'slaves' have confirmed her date of birth as August (08) 2022. Maybe others have read the 08 as 2008? I am...
    • Sapper reacted to caza66's post in the thread Nail and beak trimming with Like Like.
      Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of help and advice on here when you need it
      I certainly will. PETS4Homes has approached Bertie's previous 'parents' to clarify the ring/age issue.
      Thank you all very much for your great advice. Sapper
    • Sapper reacted to DizzyBlue's post in the thread Nail and beak trimming with Like Like.
      Anyway you know where we all are now if you need any advice :) We're here hmmm 365 days a year ... this forum is never closed :)
      Just need to get Bertie exercising around a bit more on those branch perches soon wear them down. And as the older we get the thinner...
      Many thanks everybody for your valuable advice. I cannot understand, though, why the Seller told me my bird would be two years old in...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom