Roz
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Roz
      Roz reacted to caza66's post in the thread Hello all :) with Like Like.
      Hi and welcome to you both. Glad to say you will hopefully have a good number of years together
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to KTadhg's post in the thread Hello all :) with Like Like.
      Hi all, I’m Kieran and bringing my little buddy Twinkle the Cockatiel to the party. I’ve had Twinkle as my own pet for 3 years but he...
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to dianaT's post in the thread Hello all :) with Like Like.
      Hi welcome to you and dear Twinkle. Thank goodness you now have him and he comes out of his cage, poor little chap that is so very very...
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to Lozhinge's post in the thread Hello all :) with Like Like.
      Welcome Kieran & Twinkle. Thank you for rescuing the chap and showing him a better life. It's hard to teach a singleton bird to try...
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to DizzyBlue's post in the thread Hello all :) with Like Like.
      Twinkle twinkle little star :feel_loved: Do love tiels have 12 myself in my little dude flock they are awesome little sweeties! Welcome...
    • Roz
      Roz replied to the thread Hello all :).
      :welcome: Kieran and Twinkle! That's so lovely you took in Twinkle and are giving him a happier life. Love the pic of both of you. So...
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to Kerin's post in the thread Hi all with Love Love.
      He is a gorgeous boy, and looking very bright eyed and happy there with you! It's lovely to see he has a brilliant new home with you and...
    • Roz
      It sounds like you are making some good progress, Ella! :applaudit: That's interesting that she is more friendly in the mornings -...
    • Roz
      Roz replied to the thread Hi all.
      Hey @Scott199 great to see you back again! Ted is gorgeous! Ya need to be giving that sweet boy treats to win him over! 😜 😄
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to Scott199's post in the thread Hi all with Love Love.
      Thought I’d introduce myself (again) So as you know I’m not as smart as I think I’m am, so I’d like you to welcome Ted to the Scott...
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to Scott199's post in the thread Hi all with Love Love.
      No hatch date but “got you” was 29/6/24 around 11:30am
    • Roz
      Roz replied to the thread Hi everyone advice please.
      :welcome: to the forum! How old is Doris? Love her name by the way!
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to DizzyBlue's post in the thread Mr P Happy Hatchday with Haha Haha.
      Noooooo!! Don't be telling him that @Roz :eek:
    • Roz
      Roz replied to the thread Mr P Happy Hatchday.
      Happy Hatchday, Mr P!!!! :sparklecake: 18??? Now you can legally dive bomb Tascha!! 🤣🤣
    • Roz
      Roz reacted to dianaT's post in the thread Parrot screaming with Like Like.
      Welcome @Jasper167 . Sorry to hear this and definitely know how deafening an Amazons scream can be. I do hope the advice given will help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom