1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Nigalius
Last Activity:
Nov 21, 2017 at 5:02 AM
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
August 17

Nigalius

Madras, Male, from St Cyrus, NE Scotland

This part looks like another version of the shout box. Just posting this to check. Haha Apr 18, 2016

Nigalius was last seen:
Nov 21, 2017 at 5:02 AM
    1. Chappie
      Chappie
    2. Nigalius
      Nigalius
      This part looks like another version of the shout box. Just posting this to check. Haha
    3. malik
      malik
      hi how are you brother
      1. Nigalius
        Nigalius
        Hi Malik, welcome to the forum.

Sorry I have only just replied to you.

If you can click on one of the headings, I suggest the general Tab, you are sure to get some replies to your question. I think it is a Pineapple conure but not 100% sure. In the main forum you will get other members reply and they might be more accurate than me.
        Apr 15, 2016
    4. Michael Reynolds
      Michael Reynolds
      I have a photo that is too big to go on to the site I can email it to you to see if you can get it to load its a photo of Beryl that I would love to share taken by the parrot photographer Miilisa and passed on to me today.  I cannot get photo bucket to work  
      1. Nigalius
        Nigalius
        Sure Michael. I can make it smaller. Do you have any size in mind, I like to post photos with a long side of 800 and that will make something just a little bigger than postcard.

I often get problems with Photobucket.

Just e-mail the photo to me and I will do it for you.

Do you have my e-mail address..... Its nigelfinal@yahoo.co.uk
        Mar 8, 2016
      2. Nigalius
        Nigalius
        I see the e-mail did not come out as a link. Just copy and paste and that will be ok.
        Mar 8, 2016
    5. Nigalius
      Nigalius
      Curry Powder and Popadoms
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Bob
        Bob
        :biggrin:
        Dec 25, 2015
    6. Nigalius
      Nigalius
      Chinese Food & Kebabs
    7. Nigalius
      Nigalius
      Hungry and Thirsty (nothing unusual there).
  • About

Birthday:
    August 17
    Hatchdate:
    Am not sure of Roxy's hatchdate but he is around 6yo. So taking birthdate as the day he came here. Therefore 21.2 2008.

Nacho Hatchdate 8 June 2010
    Parrots Owned:
    **Jasper** CAG. R.I.P
    **Roxy** Senegal
    **Nacho** Senegal
    I moved up here to NE Scotland in November 2010 and have not looked back. I live in a mobile home on my own (usually) :)) together with my dog Frankie (a Dachshund). Being a sausage dog I could not name him Frankferter so shortened it to Frankie. I also have my newly aquired (30th April CAG). It is pretty rural here and its a pleasure to wake up in the morning in these peaceful surroundings and just 200 yds from the sea. I am also a keen photographer, a deep sea fisherman, I have 4 computers here 3 of which run a Linux OS and one running Win 7. I love my Indian and Chinese food and usually have a home delivery once or twice a week. If I think of anything else I shall put it here at a later date.

Cheers

Nigel

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    nigelfinal@yahoo.co.uk

Signature

I used to be a parrot but i'm allright now i'm allright now i'm allright now
    Rugby is a game played by men with ellipsoid balls