Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Mbirdz reacted to DizzyBlue's post in the thread Aviary set up idea with Like Like.
      Not seeing an attachment My aviary is a double meshed aluminium European weld 10 x 12 foot aviary. Your aviary construction materials...
    • Mbirdz replied to the thread Aviary set up idea.
      Hi, thank you so much. Is it possible if you could please provide photos. It would be so helpful please
    • Mbirdz posted the thread Aviary set up idea in Housing.
      Hi guys, I have a pair of indian ringnecks. I want to set up an aviary outside. The person who is to do the job has suggested the...
    • Mbirdz replied to the thread Aviary set up outdoor.
      Also if I did want to keep it inside, is this not big enough...
      Do you keep them outdoors every time? Also , isn’t rain, snow cold an issue for them or do you have a drying area for them too?
      Hi, Yes they come with cites and thanks for telling me the info about the rings on the babies. Did not know about that! Thanks for the...
    • Mbirdz reacted to caza66's post in the thread Aviary set up outdoor with Like Like.
      I think for greys metal aviary is advisable otherwise they will destroy it. Certainly a hard concrete or flagged base. Also an indoor...
    • Mbirdz reacted to dianaT's post in the thread Aviary set up outdoor with Like Like.
      Welcome, good you are seeking advice first. I am sure more members will be along with ideas too. @DizzyBlue
      Thank you for all the help! Pics and vids will help !
    • Mbirdz reacted to DizzyBlue's post in the thread Aviary set up outdoor with Like Like.
      Hello and welcome don't want to as they used to say teach my grandmother to suck eggs but not sure how much you know or don't know about...
    • Mbirdz posted the thread Aviary set up outdoor in Housing.
      Hi guys, I am getting a pair of grey Africans and wnat to keep them outdoors in a shed/aviary. Can I please see your set ups for...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom