1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
ladyc
Last Activity:
Jul 19, 2017 at 6:20 PM
Birthday:
Jun 30, 1983 (Age: 34)
Mother, Housewife and Crazy Bird Lady!

ladyc

Female, 34, from Hampshire

ladyc was last seen:
Jul 19, 2017 at 6:20 PM
    1. karendean46
      karendean46
      Hi
      Any Grey's looking for a living home??
      Dean and Karen xx
      1. ladyc likes this.
    2. Shane wroot
      Shane wroot
      Hi ladyc. My partner and I are looking for an African grey parrot. We are from the Hampshire area and new to the forum scene so any help with our search would be grately appreciated. We look forward to your response. Shane and karen
      1. ladyc likes this.
      2. ladyc
        ladyc
        Hello and welcome to you both!! I am in Hampshire also . Please email me on charlotte4safehaven@gmail.com and I will give you all the info you need xx
        May 28, 2017
    3. Craig1971
      Craig1971
      Hi, wondering if you have any African greys that need homes
      1. ladyc likes this.
      2. ladyc
        ladyc
        Unfortunately, we have a HUGE amount of greys in need of homes! Can I ask where you are in the UK?
        May 7, 2017
    4. Ally Andrews
      Ally Andrews
      Hello my lovely, I hear you are my go to lady for potentially rehoming a feathered beauty! Please can you advise where we would go from here? :)
      1. ladyc likes this.
      2. ladyc
        ladyc
        Hey! Cross post!! Just replied on your other post. Hahaha. Are you on Facebook?
        Apr 10, 2017
        Ally Andrews likes this.
      3. Ally Andrews
        Ally Andrews
        I am, just as my name appears here or facebook.com/allyallingham (getting married in September and wanted to bagsy the name).
        Apr 10, 2017
        ladyc likes this.
      4. ladyc
        ladyc
        Have messaged you xx
        Apr 10, 2017
    5. Jeanette
      Jeanette
      P.s John is comimg tomo to do our home check fingers crossed we will have a companion for Pinky our ringneck very soon
      1. ladyc likes this.
    6. Jeanette
      Jeanette
      Hi Charlotte
      I have seen your post this evening about help needed for the refuge. Whilst I am not in a position to help out with fostering or transport at the moment I am more than happy to assist financially so that birds in need of cages toys food etc have them available when needed. Just let me know what I would need to do. Jeanette
      1. ladyc likes this.
    7. Jeanette
      Jeanette
      Hi ladyc...it has been recommended that I contact u..I am looking to rehome a female ringneck 3+ yrs as a companion for my male 5yr old ringneck Pinky. I live in the West Midlands, if you are aware of anyone needing to rehome their bird I would be more than happy to contact them. Regards Jeanette
      1. ladyc likes this.
    8. Scottw
      Scottw
      Hi there I'd like to offer to help in any way I can driving distances is not a problem and anything else I can do to help .
      1. ladyc
        ladyc
        Hi Scott. That's amazing! Thank you. Will ask the powers that be to send you my email address.
        Feb 22, 2017
      2. Scottw
        Scottw
        I've sent you an email with my contact details
        Feb 22, 2017
    9. karendean46
      karendean46
      Good afternoon,
      Any news on the beautiful Charlie who i am adopting? I have got a couple of quotes for the insurance but need the micro chip details and also the start date??
      Kind regards
      Dean
      1. ladyc likes this.
    10. Steve1980
      Steve1980
      Hi I'm looking for a blue fronted amazon and you were suggested as the person to ask
      1. ladyc likes this.
      2. ladyc
        ladyc
        Hi Steve! I am a trustee for a parrot rescue charity called Safehaven Parrot Refuge. Am just waiting for details of Amazons to come back to me from our volunteers xx
        Dec 31, 2016
        Steve1980 likes this.
    11. dianaT
      dianaT
      Please contact me, I have sent you a home email as you seem to not to be able to receive PMs, I don't know why that is.

Thanks

Diana
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 30, 1983 (Age: 34)
    Mother, Housewife and Crazy Bird Lady!
    Parrots Owned:
    Blue and Blue the Quakers
    The Cockatiels
    Monty and Peach the African Greys
    Sid the Blue & Gold Macaw
    The Ringneck Crew