1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Jen Bell
Last Activity:
Aug 14, 2018
Birthday:
Nov 24, 1988 (Age: 29)
Mental Health Nurse

Jen Bell

Female, 29, from Durham, Uk

Regular Member Registered
Jen Bell was last seen:
Aug 14, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Jen Bell's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 24, 1988 (Age: 29)
    Mental Health Nurse
    About Me:
    Community nurse from Durham
    Hatchdate:
    14/02/2018
    Parrots Owned:
    Seymour Sun Conure 14/02/2014
    Hi guys,

I’m Jen - I work as a community mental health nurse in Gateshead and live in Stanley, Co.durham. Me and my fiancé look after a beautiful Sun conure called Seymour! He is the boss of our house! HeHe :emoji_hatched_chick:

I have always loved birds from a very small age, from feeding the pigeons in London Trafalgar, to the Robin red breast that would visit the garden. I have Stanley indoor market to thank for my love of parrots, when I was a kid I would visit the beautiful macaw and spend all my time talking to it about my kid type problems ha ha! :emoji_heart_eyes:

We had two budgies and a cockatiel growing up and I always said once I had my own home I would look after a parrot. I researched Indian Ringnecks but when I visited a breeder from Blackburn I fell in love with a cute little yellow sun conure who was adorable. The name Seymour comes from the ‘Little shop of Horrors’ musical, because Seymour reminds me of the cute plant that turned into a flesh eating monster! Put it this way, he took a while to settle and to trust us! Seymour is 4 years 7 month now and is an absolute joy to be around, he’s now very tame with me and my fiancé :emoji_blush:

Iv joined this group for some training tips and to hopeful meet some other parrot owners!