conurejoe
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• conurejoe
      I'm so sorry for you loss reading this just brok my wee heart hope your OK
    • conurejoe
      conurejoe replied to the thread M bonded pair of conure's.
      Oh don't get me wrong I wouldn't split them regardless if they are same sex or not tho after talking to my father he said he bought them...
    • conurejoe
      If they where the same sex would the green cheek conure not be doing the same thing
    • conurejoe
      Roz would you know why my pineapple conure rubs her keel along the top of the cupboard like she's crouching down low could it be a sign...
    • conurejoe
      I will do roz and I just love them both and can't imagine life without them now and love talking to them
    • conurejoe
      I'm saving for one of them and I get where you are coming from and I'm in an apartment so my kitchen is combined with my living room...
    • conurejoe
      Yes got it all and made sure it's all safe my pans are all kept in cupboards and they are kept on natural light the take themselves to...
    • conurejoe
      Thanks roz and I think you are right roz theh have there own nest box in the kitchen and at the beginning they where very vocal now they...
      • 1000005526.jpg
    • conurejoe
      Just a new conure parrot owner and looking all the information about them including there breeding season they are both close rung and...
      • 1000005664.jpg
    • conurejoe
      Thanks Diana just new to owning parrots need all the information I can including when there mating season is but I'm just in love
    • conurejoe
      I just recently took ownership of my father's bonded pair of conure's he had them in his shed outside I live alone in my apartment they...
      • 1000005664.jpg
      • 20240511_172012.jpg
      • 20240511_172019.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom