1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
bigbluemacaw
Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2019

Followers 2

bigbluemacaw

bigbluemacaw was last seen:
Mar 4, 2019
    1. hycinth000
      hycinth000
      Hi how you doing, ive been told to ask you about hycinth macaw as im looking to purchase one, can you shed some light were is the best place togo to.many thanks.
    2. Tulio
      Tulio
      Hi @bigbluemacaw ! I have two macaws and I am really interested in free flying them. Do you mind of giving me some advice about courses, professionals and where I could ask for a professional help?
      1. bigbluemacaw likes this.
      2. bigbluemacaw
        bigbluemacaw
        Hi Tulio, thanks! I am not aware of any courses or professionals who offer Maybe if it's close we could all meet up, but if not then happy to advise and help you by this forum/phone/email. Free flying Parrot(s) is fantastic, but there are (and always will be) a real risk of permanent loss no matter how hard you try and eliminate it, scares me now and Blue's been free flying for 3 years God bless Mark
        Dec 9, 2018
        Tulio likes this.
      3. Tulio
        Tulio
        Thank you Mark! I would be happy to meet you up in any place in the world. Hahaha. I really would appreciate to hear some information from you and see Blue flying free. Do you have any email that I could write to you? Thanks a lot! Tulio.
        Dec 9, 2018
        bigbluemacaw likes this.
      4. bigbluemacaw
        bigbluemacaw
        Dec 9, 2018
    3. Choxs
      Choxs
      whats up with big blue these days......

hope you are all well
    4. Choxs
      Choxs
      mirror mirror on the wall.......big blue may not be the fairest in the whole of the land......
      1. 1 person likes this.