1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Beaky
Last Activity:
Dec 11, 2017 at 2:19 PM
Birthday:
Aug 25, 1945 (Age: 72)
retired

Beaky

Male, 72, from Stafford

new owner of a young African Grey Dec 13, 2016

Beaky was last seen:
Dec 11, 2017 at 2:19 PM
    1. Beaky
      Beaky
      new owner of a young African Grey
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 25, 1945 (Age: 72)
    retired
    About Me:
    just bought a 5 month old African Grey [December 2016] I am retired loev mountain biking and walking
    Hatchdate:
    8/7/2016
    Parrots Owned:
    One African Grey
    I worked in Nigeria for three years and looked after two African Greys from time to time but these were fully trained and such fun. I realise that my young one will live perhaps 50 yrs but this has been accounted for as it will be passed on to my daughter and also my grand daughter who have already put their names down !!
    I am also acutely aware that this young parrot of mine will need lots of attention and mental stimulation which are being provided for. We have called her Tally [we = my wife and I]. When we come back from shopping she gives us such a welcome with lots of whistles and squawks. After only 8 days she is already mimicking my whistles and some attempts at talking, bless her.
    Will post a pic of her as soon as i have found how I post one.

Signature

Complete Encyclopedia Britannica for sale, no longer needed, wife knows everything..!