DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Show Dates for 2016

EMBBA – Newark

SUNDAY 7th FEBRUARY 2016

SUNDAY 6th NOVEMBER 2016

Please note these dates are subject to change. 

All of the EMBBA Sales are held at Newark & Nottinghamshire Showground

Winthrope, Nottinghamshire NG24 2NY

Warwickshire Cage Bird Sale Dates (Coventry)

Held at the Sky Blue Connexion, Leamington Road, Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3FL

[SIZE=10.0pt]17th of JANUARY 2016
10th of APRIL 2016
12th of JUNE 2016
18th of SEPTEMBER 2016[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.0pt]The Parrot Society UK Sale Days[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.0pt]held at Staffordshire County Showground, Weston Road, Stafford. ST18 0BD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.0pt]Summer Show - Sunday 3rd July 2016[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.0pt]National Exhibition - Sunday 9th October 2016[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.0pt]Help Bird Keepers Show - Sunday 4th December 2016[/SIZE]

Please remember all sales dates are subject to change especially when it comes to any biosecurity things and the good old british weather!

As other information becomes available we will add to this thread and also add them to the site calendar :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
South West Bird Show -

Show announcement dates are:-

21st February - Table Top Sale public admission at 9:30am

5th June 

30th October - Open Show

http://www.southwestbirdshow.co.uk/

Entrance tickets are £6 online or £6.50 on the door.

Sedgemoor Auction Centre, M5 Junction 24, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6DF

If any members have any other shows that they go to that they would like to let the rest of us know about or recommend then please feel free to add them to this thread and we will populate the community calendar with them all :)  

All of the above have now been added, thanks Jude  :thumbsup:  

l'm hoping to make the july show at Stafford this year as  never been & Newark in November we went last year & got feed & toys for the boys. Also at Stafford for the shire horse show next month so got plenty of things / places we want to do/go.

The October show at Stafford is the best one and the biggest .

This year I think that's the only one were planning on going to there .A lot of the others there are small and it's a long drive from here.

We are hoping to go to Newark on Sunday but that will be weather permitting .We will decide on the day .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A reminder for the up coming

Warwickshire Cage Bird Sale (Coventry)

Held at the The Sports/Sky Blue Connexion, Leamington Road, Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3FL

Sunday 18th SEPTEMBER 2016

Bob and I went to this one last year did a review of it on forum would defo go again :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bob
Hi guys can you get early entry tickets on the door at stafford??

Great @TomsMum my membership has run out and its going to be touch and go getting signed up again and getting the tickets on time.never mind hooefully you lot wont have purchased everything x

Will not be going .....been before but you can buy everything cheaper on the net ....yeah its nice to look or meet up but no bargains ... just thought id say my bit lol
Anyway hope you are all fit and well

tell you the other item I have started to add into their food is the species specific pellets from the Psittacus range and I'm not a fan of pellets have always been a seed person. Hate it that everybody thinks one pellet fits all so nice to see species specific ones at last :thumbsup: they also have a range of species specific hand rearing mixes for parrots and one which is designed for wild birds which is brilliant since we all see to keep being targeted with waifs and strays of the wild variety.

Back
Top Bottom