Some Of Our New Second Hand Bits

thanks Jude, that is one of the nicest pieces of furniture I own its going no where near the birds!! he couldn't tell me what wood it is it was his mothers and she kept it in a room where it wasn't used which is why it looks so good

The lamp is brand new from Wilko? Wow you`d never guess (in a good way if you know what I mean)
The bureau is lovely, how sad when things are shut away and unused, so glad you love it (I would too)!!!

Reactions: Lou
I know its lush isn't it! there you go hun you can get one they are lovely when turned on, yeah the bureau is fricken amazing I have been looking for one for ages such a handy piece of furniture, I cant wait now for the house to get decorated so everything starts coming together

Wow Lou your Bureau is stunning well done you for spotting it what a treasure.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I looove the record player [emoji173]️[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the bureau Lou I have a slightly different retro record player and use it in my kitchen. the round carved table well I had one and gave it away owing to I hated trying to keep it clean (me being lazy :risas3:) was thinking of getting a glass to fit over it but then decided that I could get another bird cage if I did not have it.

Back
Top Bottom